Mists are becoming ever more popular with lots of manufacturers now producing them, over in the shop you will find That Special Touch Mica Mists and Maya Road Mists there are so many gorgeous colours available. If you have never used them before it can be a bit daunting thinking about trying something new especially something so permanent on your pages. Lou is a misting pro and encorporates it onto her pages with stunning results. We thought we would share some of her gorgeous layouts with you and give you a few ideas of how you can use mists.
1. Trim your backround paper to A4 and place your bird mask in the right hand corner. Mask off a narrow strip along the bottom and right hand side of your page.
2. Spray mist onto your page making the cover more dense at the bottom of the page especially over the bird. Put it to one side and allow to dry thoroughly.
3. Cut around the top of your misted bird using a craft knife.
4. Cut a piece of the Pep Rally and Chemistry paper, create a couple of tags and cut a thin strip of Chalkboard paper.
5. Layer these onto your page tucking the corners underneath the misted bird.
6. Tear two strips of Grade Card paper and stick them down either side of your page.
7. Add your photo onto your page.
8. Using a sewing machine stitch around the edge of your page and the rectangle of Chemistry paper. Create a journaling block using stitching.
9. Add your title and journaling and embellishments including the stamped arrow.