Are you looking for something to do this week? How about having a go at this simple class Rachael has put together for you using Dear Lizzie Enchanted papers.
You will need…
Dear Lizzie Enchanted papers
Fancy Glitter Foam Thickers
Dear Lizzie Enchanted Stickers
Small Alphabet Stickers
Jenni Bowlin Ticket
1. Cut out a small scallop from the white cardstock, ink the edges and stick it onto your background paper.
2. Cut out a rectangle creating a scalloped end on the left hand side, adhere this onto your page.
3. Matt your phrase sticker onto kraft leaving a narrow border all the way round.
4. Cut a strip of paper tearing both ends and along the bottom. Add the matted sticker and torn strip onto your page.
5. Create a double matt for your photo and add to it your page, don’t put the glue right to the edges.
6. Add a punched tab to the top of your matted photo and the JB ticket to the right hand side.
7. To create the biggest flower punch 3 large flowers from the white cardstock and spritz them with water, scruch them up and then carefully unfold them.
8. Spray each flower with mica mist and allow them to dry throughly.
9. Once dry roll each petal under and layer the flowers up ensuring that the petals don’t directly overlap.
10. Add a smaller punched flower and a gem to the centre.
11. I have also added a smaller flower, some punched leaves and a chipboard heart to the page.
12. Add your title over the photo and journal around the edge of the scalloped shape.