Sarah has created this lovely class using Bella Blvd Hello Beautiful papers, she has embellished the page with a length of rose trim. There are a couple of different sorts over in the shop, here and here.
You Will Need…..
1. Mist the centre of your white cardstock and doiley and allow them to dry.
2. Tear two strips of patterned paper and layer them across your cardstock.
3. Wrap a length of strip around the strips and tie it off leaving the knot showing on the front of the page.
4. Add a 12″ length of ruffle ribbon across the top of the strips.
5. Place three small photos onto your page positioning the misted doiley in behind the left hand photo. When you are happy with how it looks stick them all down.
6. Add your title and embellishments.